To perpetuate and expand knightly virtues, to encourage intellectual rigorousness, to recognize exemplary conduct and achievement, to enhance society through leadership which nurtures, develops and inspires the innovators of tomorrow. We believe in the power of Faith, Hope, and Charity. Faith in Chivalry, Hope in our Members, Knights, Dames and Nobles; and in Charity.
To create a forum for the worldwide community by recognizing worthy men and women of exceptional accomplishment, who share our believe in chivalry and in the power of Faith, Hope and Charity, and therefore deserving being part of the Sovereign and Royal House of Cappadocia’s Orders of Chivalry and its Nobility. Dames, Knights and Nobles of the Orders of Chivalry of the Royal Order are authorized to propose Nominations for Knighthood in the following eight (8) Recognition Categories:
The eight (8) Recognition Categories are:
1) Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Literature, Music, Dance, Performing or Cinema)
3) Entrepreneurship or Innovation
4) Heroism (Individual, Armed Forces, First Responders or Healthcare)
5) Medicine or Physiology
6) Philanthropy (Strategic, Investment or Charitable Giving)
7) Sciences (Formal, Natural or Social)
8) Sports (National, Olympic Exploration or Expeditions)
To help disadvantaged, abused Women and Children around the world with their temporary physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs, without distinction of color or creed through our Charity "The St. Helen's Homes for Women & Children."